Prepare for new model in 2013!
1. Piaggio will launch the Flyer 125 scooter which will be a mass market scooter priced
2. Yamaha will not launch any bikes next year. Instead the company will bring in a 125cc scooter positioned at male buyers.
3. Honda's first 125cc scooter in the Indian market will be launched next year, it will be priced at around Rs. 65,000/-
4. Bajaj Auto will launch the most advanced 100cc motorcycle in January 2013.
5. TVS will re-launch the Victor commuter motorcycle, which offers good mileage.
6. Hero is expected to launch its first product without Honda technology next year, it is likely to be the all new Splendor.
7. Honda will launch an entry level 100cc motorcycle from the Dream series.
8. KTM will launch its second bike in India, the 390 Duke, which will be priced around Rs. 2 lakhs.
9. Bajaj Auto will launch the most powerful version of the Pulsar, the Pulsar 375 in the second half of 2013.
10. Hyosung's GV250 cruiser motorcycle is a 250cc machine which will be priced below Rs. 2 lakhs.
11. Aprilia is expected to bring a small capacity (200cc) version of its flagship RSV4 motorcycle, called the RS200.
12. The Kawasaki Ninja 300R will be launched by June, offering thrilling performance from its 296cc parallel twin engine.
13. The 300cc Mahindra Mojo will hit showrooms by the end of next year.
14. DSK will bring the Hyosung GV650 cruiser motorcycle next year, priced at around Rs. 5 lakhs.
15. Triumph's Daytona 675 will be launched with a 675cc, 3-cylinder engine at Rs. 7 lakhs.
16. Royal Enfield's Cafe Racer is set for launch next year with a 535cc engine.
17. Honda's new 500cc machine, the CBR500R will be offered with around 46 BHP of power.
18. The Honda CB500F is the semi-faired version of the CBR500R, using the same engine.
19. Suzuki will launch the updated Hayabusa, which gets ABS and better brakes.
20. Triumph's entry level bike in India will be the classic Bonneville.
21. The Tiger X800C is a true off-road machine, priced at around Rs. 12 lakhs.
22. Triumph's Speed Triple uses a 675cc engine and will be priced around Rs. 6 lakhs.
23. The Triumph Thunderbird Storm is a cruiser motorcycle which uses a 1700cc engine.
24. The Triumph Rocket needs no introduction, with power coming in from a 2294cc, three-cylinder engine.
25. BMW's updated S1000RR gets electronically adjustable suspension and loses some weight too.
26. The Ducati Hypermotard 821 features three selectable power maps and has traction control, ABS and Brembo brakes.
27. The Ducati Hyperstrada will be launched in the later half of next year, priced at Rs. 13 lakhs.
28. The recently unveiled Ducati 1199 Panigale R will be launched at a price of around Rs. 25 lakhs, featuring a 12,000 RPM redline.
29. Honda will launch the 2013 CBR1000RR which gets sharper styling.
Reference URL: http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/30-new-bikes-for-2013-slideshow/bilkes-photo--11700330.html;_ylt=AvioFjt1sGajjTyvohqIXRPPfNx_;_ylu=X3oDMTNydHM4ZnQ2BHBrZwNkMTkwZWI1Yy0yMjJmLTMyNGYtOWZkNS1hNzExY2M0YWZiNTAEcG9zAzMwBHNlYwNNZWRpYUNhcm91c2VsUGhvdG9HYWxsZXJ5Q0FYSFIEdmVyA2Q2MzIyYTkxLTU1NzYtMTFlMi04Y2NmLTY3YTM2MTQwNjgxNw--;_ylv=3